If you’re renovating your Leeds property or moving to a new area, you can benefit from a local joinery manufacturer to create bespoke timber windows and doors, as part of your design plan. At BDS Joinery Ltd, we provide unbeatable made-to-measure joinery services, dedicated to home and business owners throughout Bradford and Yorkshire. At our joinery contractor workshop in Pudsey, each joiner is experienced in building timber products to enhance your property, complete with a hassle-free fitting service.
When using a professional joinery contractor and joinery manufacturer for interior design solutions, such as timber windows and doors, clients in Leeds, Bradford and Yorkshire can rely on a bespoke service, which produces high-quality timber products that are durable and beautifully unique. We use top of the range CNC machinery to cut each essential component, which is completed with a choice of wood-stained finishes and expertly fitted by a fully-qualified joiner.
We custom-make high-quality interior and exterior doors as part of our joinery services for Leeds, Bradford and Yorkshire clients. This improves heat and noise insulation, and benefits the appearance of oddly-shaped, older and run-down venues. A joinery manufacturer also produces door frames as a complete set for the perfect finish.
Clients can choose how they want to accessorise their new timber windows and doors, including door handles, hinges and locks. Each product is made with double-glazed panels in different sizes.
• External Doors – Front and rear doors are crafted with strong oak to keep your property secure. A skilful joinery contractor team can create panel designs to add character, together with optional window panes. Each door will be coated with a wood stain finish, plus paint or clear lacquer to retain the natural aesthetic can be applied on-site
• Internal Doors – For matching internal living room, kitchen and bedroom doors, our dedicated joinery services help your interior design flow through your Leeds, Bradford or Yorkshire property with easy-to-fit door sets
• French Doors – Functional and decorative French doors brighten up living rooms, with views of the garden that enhances the light and space. Joinery manufacturers ensure smooth operating French doors which retain heat for energy-efficient installations
• Fire Doors – As a top joinery contractor, we specialise in fitting BS 476-22.1987 and BS EN 1634-1:2014 compliant fire doors for external and internal use at Leeds and Yorkshire properties, which provide 30-minutes (FD30) and 60-minutes (FD60) of fire protection in the event of a fire
• Oak Timber Windows – Timber windows offer a classic look to the window frames at your Leeds, Bradford or Yorkshire property. They are easy to maintain and energy efficient. Oak windows complement homes and business venues with a luxurious appearance for modern and traditional décors
• Sash Timber Windows – These windows can be opened by sliding the vertical panes up or down. Sash designs are ideal to preserve a traditional style for older and listed buildings in Leeds, Bradford and Yorkshire, with the necessary planning permission
• Box Sash Timber Windows – In comparison to traditional sash windows, the panes of a box sash can be opened inwards or outwards, depending on your preference
• Casement Timber Windows – Joiners make casement style windows with two panes which open outwards and can be fitted in any room at your property
• Range of Opening Styles – The team supplied by a joinery contractor fit timber window frames to contain different kinds of windows, such as a 180° tilt and turn or fully reversible window, or full swing and side swing windows, with 90° or 180° opening angles
REQUEST A CALLBACK