At BDS Joinery (Leeds) Ltd, our master craftsmen design high-quality timber fire doors and staircases as part of the domestic, commercial and industrial joinery services available to clients in Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas. As a leading joinery manufacturer in Yorkshire, we use modern CNC technology to create durable, bespoke products to improve the interiors of homes, shops, new builds and commercial fit-outs too. You can be assured that everything a joinery contractor supplies is made by a fully-qualified CSCS and City & Guilds joiner.
To boost the safety of your Leeds and Yorkshire property, we recommend installing durable, timber fire doors. Clients can choose from different levels of fire resistance, from models which offer 30-minutes (FD30) to 60-minutes (FD60) of protection in the event of a fire. A joinery manufacturer is responsible for testing the fire doors once they have been made, to comply with the BS 476-22.1987 and BS EN 1634-1:2014 standards.
If you’re looking for a joinery contractor that supplies practical and stylish fire doors for your Leeds, Bradford or Yorkshire property, below are some of the finishing touches our company adds:
• We produce a wide-range of external and internal frames and sets for fire doors
• Our joinery contractor team treat fire doors with a choice of plain or patterned laminates, as well as a primed coating for a superior finish, which are all safe and approved
• Joinery services include adding beading, concealed trickle vents and cut-outs for glazed window panels for essential installations
• A joiner includes grooves for intumescent door strips, which act as a sealant to prevent the spread of fire and smoke at Leeds and Yorkshire properties
• All timber materials used by a joinery manufacturer are approved by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) and comply with the EU Timber Regulations (EUTR)
A broad selection of staircases made from timber are created based on our Leeds, Bradford and Yorkshire clients’ design specifications, with every part cut to precision. Once completed and applied with a finish at our joinery contractor workshop in Pudsey, an experienced joiner fits new staircases, which comply with UK Building Regulations. Our joiners also fit replacements for existing staircases, such as spindles or handrails, as part of renovations and refurbishments.
• Our designer and joiner will visit your Leeds or Yorkshire property to assess and measure the space
• We provide recommendations from our experience as a bespoke joinery manufacturer to develop ideas with initial sketches
• Our bespoke joinery services include staircases are selected from a range of timber, such as oak, ash or pine, depending on your preference
• Leeds, Bradford and Yorkshire clients can choose from many styles including T-shapes or Z-shapes, double or triple winding staircases, wide carriage or traditional straight staircases, and models that incorporate quarter and half landings
• We discuss the different components that a joinery contractor supplies, including treads, nosing, risers and tongue and groove boards
• Custom-made features and accessories created by a joinery manufacturer include the handrail, base rail, spindles or cut-strings, plus newel posts and caps for balustrade staircases
We take pride in fulfilling joinery services which meet the clients’ exact specifications. Our professional joiners fit quality pieces of wood together to create stained, decorative, lightweight and practical items of furniture. Each item is uniquely designed to be robust and enhance any interior or exterior setting.
REQUEST A CALLBACK